choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Darling Raphael















See the difference between the 2 pictures? Raphael had indeed grown up...

Last nite i was asking him... "Phael...Can Mummy 爱爱 Yvette 姐姐?"

Phael Replied me "NO! Mummy 爱爱 ah Phael"

Then I pester him again "Then Can Mummy hug hug Yvette 姐姐"

Phael Replied me "NO! Mummy hug hug Ah Phael"

Though a simple conversation, can feel how much he wants me to only dote on him,....
Hehhee..Benji been so jealous recently that when he try to hug Phael..Phael will push him away and say NO!

hhahaaa...

Alamak! He realli is a little grown up... I asked him to turn in early as i need to work the next day...
he replied me "I want Currri Pok"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home