choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Total Control Crazeeeeeee

I think that I am crazy, can u imagine, I called up HBL today and through my regular ordering service rep, i told her i si bei lack of TC
then she tell me..i can order now..go collect...first come first served..else the next batch come in end of june...
I was like wth! hahaaa

make me super super gan cheong lor...then when i next call another lady picked up hor..tell me dun have such things...then i insist and say tt Joanna say got leh...


After a while of ding dong..phew! Got stocks
so went to make that HUGE purchase to clock some points too..
heng got my dear fren christine who happen to work nearby to help me collect...so lucky man me...

Wonder when will i ever finish it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home