choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

13th June 2010

Recently having alot of strong urge to take sweet stuffs such as chocolate bars, yummy chocolate biscuits... Also would really crave for the vegetarian bee hoon at my mum's downstair coffee shop... hheee

Weird...My cravings are not those special foods which out of the norm pregnant ladies take..
Instead its just my normal food which I usually take but just that recently the urge to eat is stronger...

I do feel hungrier too...easily hungry... sometimes while waiting for Ben, I couldnt help getting one you tiao to eat or breads....

Hmmm..this pregnany if it goes well I hope to gain not more than 15kg... =)

Lets see k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home