choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 8, still at 57kg!!

Hahhaaa.... so far didnt gained weight but I feel my tummy protuding out liao...cham cham...

It is indeed a long wait to see ah Kek!


3 more weeks then we get to see the newbie is he/she healthy, growing well, heartbeat etc
Getting anxious... from last visit, she only wan to see me in 5 weeks time....compared to others who see their gynae 2-4weeks...mine seems like a long wait..

Well...I can only reassure myself that Kek see me lesser coz mine is healthy and normal pregnancy... and since #1 i know that she isnt the type to see patients unneccesarily

But still...anxiety building up lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home