choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

60.5kg 10-Aug-2010

Sian, this morning I weighed myself, 60.5kg.
Cross the 60kg mark!!!
but this is not as bad as I am now in week15. So total gain around 4kg..

My appetite also start to get better and so far so good...not so serious morning sickness
Just constant peeing and sometimes stomach feel abit stretch.
Of coz still feel turn off by certain food and got some special requirement for food.
Esp this Pepper lunch..I think i have been eyeing pepper lunch duno since when... then last nite finally got to order and eat it..
YUM!!!
My next visit to gynae be next week, which will be on week 16. Wonder how is the newbie doing...hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home