choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

11th Dec 2009 - Dinner Treat @ Gyu Kaku

Misc

Misc

We had a very very expensive dinner at Gyu Kaku...



This dinner treat by ME, was not blogged till today.
Reason being the pictures were taken with my poor resolution iphone and it seems like the output is not that nice.


But after using Picasa to do a collage, hmmm...still can be used as a GENEROUS evidence of my TREAT!
The food here are focusing on BBQ.. More on premium beef lar, duno wat cut...


For myself as usual I am taking chicken and pork...
My verdict is the food is not bad... but price very very steep..


but cause of the celebration is well worth the treat ba...
Next round to come here...I aiming for 5digit k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home