choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flooding at Genting Lane...

Wohooo... Last week when I heard that Orchard road flooding, we were like "WAH! Should have take urgent leave and go to that HERXXX shop and wait..."


Today...Heavy heavy rain.... I walked with extreme care for fear that I may slipped...
Once I reached the Bus Stop, heavier rain starts to pour.... Si bei Kwa Zhang type... All of us were waiting helplessly for uncle to quickly come n ferry us to office...


By then most of us rolled up our pants, jeans...


By the time we reached office, the rain get heavier...Suddenly I see all my colleagues looking out the main road....discussing...


So out of curiosity, I peeked out...WAH! One part of the road was damn flooded...making car making a 3 point turn to escape the knee length flood...


Hahhaaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home