choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Food Poisoning....

It was the first time I get such bad diarrhoea+fever+vomitting..
Practically throwing up EVERYTHING i ate and really lao sai till leg wobbly...

though was given 1.5days MC, well, to me it was something which I rather not have... and be healthy and up and running..instead of feeling sick and weak and keep running to the loos to shit...hai...

broke a record ytd, lao sai 7 times, vomit 3 main meals out...fever at 38.2degree!!!

the last vomit was when i reach home at carpark..i thought i could endure..but somehow..once i got out of car...i vomitted into the plastic bag which i had prepared...si bei gross....

took alot of medicine...fever, lao sai, flu....damn sway...

This morning woke up...with slight tummyache and could only lie on bed to rest...here pain there pain...
then throw up after drinking milo...hmm...maybe shldnt drink this milo at all as it contains milk...shit wrong choice...

so after throwing up...quickly got a fruit juice to drink...must keep myself well hydrated especially i am now 12 weeks pregnant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home