choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Latest Spree..Latest Damages

I think I have been spree-ing non stop..be it for Raphael or Myself or Ben....
Well...sometimes have to stepped back and think..Are they really necessary, but at times, the impluse to get is simply too strong to have any logical thinking..HAHAHA

Well...All these are the BENEFITS of a Full time working Mum!! hahaa... Luxury indulgence in Ralph Lauren!!

This Polo Shirt.... I just Love RL2000 Red...So just get one more in size 3T for Raphael













This Short is too cheap to resist...Well...SALES
Errrm..>Remember the last time I got this short sleeve and end up it was TOO SMALL... $%^&*((
I managed to find this nice England Tees for Raphael And Ben!!!

This Shirt is also very cheap...so just get one extra Shirt for Ben!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home