choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Movement @ Week 17!!

The movement of the little boy is much more distinct and easier to identify lor!
In fact I start to feel the slight kick in my tummy after the scan @ week 16, then on week 17, seems like the kick is much more stronger...either he is having hiccups or kicking me?

Not very sure but this is surely something worth happy about..at least he is getting bigger day by day!

Even right now when I am typing away, I can feel the occassionally kick...heheee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home