choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Phuket Trip

It was a very fun and well organised trip...with transport planned for, hotel book at a special corporate rate and nearby to shopping center.. Thanks Doris for the help in coordinating!!

Simply love this trip..

Luckily i bring along my mum and sis and they helped out to take care of my little terror Raphael..Else I think be more xiong in terms of carrying this sticky little boy who is 15.5kg as of Phuket trip..

I had to sling him most of the time as he seems to be increasingly need my attention...

12th August 2010

The room is very spacious, with a king size bed, big sofa, see through toilet+shower room!!! hhaaaaa..this is something very surprising to me! Luckily we have a blind whereby we can roll down to have some privacy when needed...

12th August 2010

Hmm...The first day when we reached, went out for some grocery shopping and then swimming and dinner... not much shopping..

Aiyo...i was  having quite bad LS on first 2 days... avg ard 8 times for first day....sob...2nd day no much better but bearable...

12th August 2010

2nd day we went for a city tour... went to t shirt warehouse(where ben buy a couple of tees), cashew nut factory...honey factory, Central festive market where we really buy alot there..Wohoo!

Raphael really enjoyed swimming in the pool! he claims that he is using superman to be in water

12th August 2010

3rd day came the news that our flight be delayed by 2 hours..which means we can only board the plane at past midnite...Arrrg.... abit sian but no choice..budget air mah...

the air plane experience wasnt too good for myself as halfway thru the flight, i find my right side teeth n cheek in pain...aiyo...luckily it went off within 10mins..but it was so scary for me...

then when we touched down, i felt my phelgm running up n down my throat and nose...aiyo... lol..so many problems...all these while, Raphael was sleeping soundly! hahaaa

12th August 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home