choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Darling Wearing My Loots!!!






The happiest thing which I can think of being a working mum with income from FT and PT really make our family life gets more comfortable and with more spare cash. Seeing them use and play with what I had purchased make my day!!!!

Its not as if previously I didnt buy alot of stuffs... Just that now i buy without the need to worry my acct left how much... Obviously my endless loots and pictures posted caused some sour grapes to feel unbalance and started to rant how toys retards kids creativity and development... Well... if u wan to mould a object using Clay, do u use the cheap material like FLOUR and do it ??? Obviously not right....You would spend some $ and get a proper toy for ur kid...Who can u blame if u opt to be a homemaker and with no income and keep complaining???? ONLY YOURSELF my dear...

I would say that only those who cannot afford to buy will say things like that... We always believe that if money is the problem, then it never is a real problem to us who are working... We earn and spend happily... Splurging on kids...isnt this what we look for end of the day?

There are pple who are ignorant... Typical M lor.... Not that I look down on them... but if this is the way u carried urself...sorry, U DO NOT DESERVED my RESPECT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home