choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Popcorn Anyone??

Got this great deal from Gmarket... Can u imagine Watson selling at $2 per tub..
I got it at 5 for $3.99... with COURIER!!!


so end up i bought 3x5 for the fun of ordering... Yes u can say huh...popcorn also can buy online and get it delivered... LOL...


its just so cheap so i went ahead and purchase lar...anyway was a one night sale so i managed to grab the deal cheap!!!!

Now being a pro in gmarket..i know how to buy stuffs with the coupon and save even further!!!


Next post on gmarket spree be my Coach Key chain!!!! Ordered and waiting for it to arrived!! wahahhaaa... also cheap deal!! will post more pictures!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home