choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Merry Xmas!!!

2011 is a great year to end with, with the extra $$, I am more willing to buy more things and of coz splurge more on kids and also this year I bought presents for the gatherings!!!


If u see the gifts i bought this year u will know...something is different... the smile from the kids are worth all the $$ spent!!

Well done!!!! To a happy 2012!!!!


This is for Yvette and Raphael!


This is Our 2011 Xmas tree with the gifts!!

May Toddlers' Gathering Gift Xchange!!!

Phay Famly Gift Exchange!!!

Toy Car for Ian and Gabriel!!!

My Xmas Present!!!!


Seeing the kids using the stuffs I bought... SWEET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home