choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 16, 2011

HFMD - Work

To be honest, i am very unhappy about one of the colleague ...



My kids are down with HFMD and this is a fact... I have to report back to work despite much wanting to spend time at home and nursing their sickness..


Unwillingly come backt to work and I hear nonsense like oh u are a carrier of HFMD and may infect my kids..why dont u take unpaid leave etc...it takes at least 10days blah blah blah


It really pissed me off.... given a choice u tink i wan to go back to work? with my kids crying at home?


I am already very vexed with all the cryings and at work i still faced all these shit..


come on... ur kids may catch virus from those childrens they contact with... ridiculous...


i am just buay song...anyway shall talk less to those with kids... DND

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home