choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Black Friday - Thanksgiving Week

Its black friday, thanksgiving week and US side is having massive sale!!!!


This time round, spree on Ralph Lauren(again...), Gap, Old Navy and Disney(never had enough of disney)!!!!


Very very addictive especially when the sale are so tempting and with so many mark downs...its pretty hard not to see leh!!!


See my little damage...close to.... $2xx... LOL


Disney Loots















RL Loots




Gap and ON Loots...(Some pictures of On Are unavailable liao... )




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home