choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anti Ant Tray

Must really vouch for this product...all along my kitchen is like infested with the bloody ants...if i accidentally spill some FM powder on the table top and forget to clean up... soon a whole clan of those ants will come..

Even for not closing the lid properly..they will be like hungry ghost, climb up the FM tin and try to get into the tin... This type of battle is tiring... and unavoidable...

BUT NOT AFTER I PURCHASE THIS!!!

See see, after i put the kaya(sweet), sugar (sweet), bread.... NO SIGHTS of ants!!! yippie....
One way to send a strong signal to the ants... hello, this place is NOT FOR U... shoo shooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home