choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

破产了...

I am broke... very broke..
have no idea why, my bills and expenses always reduced my savings account to botak..omg..this morning i check... the balance is so miserable.. i guess, i have overspent alot(need to guess meh, its confirmed)..
This has been due to the recent overseas sprees for RL and GAP, so cheap, hard to resist.. and also the birthday present for ben which add up close to SGD200..
Raphael's clothings also a big stakeholder in my botak savings account.. let me try to recall, 90+90+20+50+misc...close to 300...
Then my Mayuki's spree, also close to 100... aiya...worst is i always pay for hoonx in advance...must chase her for payment liao.. wahahaaa
then the nail polish spree which add up to 80+ (YES! i even spree online for nail polish...)
and all those misc sprees and BP... hai
not forgetting the 200 bucks i chipped in for Raphael's playroom...sob
haiz... i promised myself.. this month, i will not spree too much.. control control...next month this timing, i wan to post, i am still RICH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home