choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pissed

As most of u know, ever since my office shifted to Genting lane, i lunch mostly with my colleagues.

As days goes by, I do get closer with some of them and of coz, there are some pple i particularly dislike.

There is this lady, called her X. I didnt know she is such a bitch.
It all started with her being very touchy with guys and particularly those young ones. She will pinch their nipples, tickle their waist and worst of all.. Happily enjoyed one of the guy touching her back.

Out of goodwill, i told her not to do so. As a single lady, she should have some reservations and some 矜持... And i told her if she continues this way, she will not have any guys persueing her... Out of my horror.. She goes telling the boys, acting very pitiful, telling them how upset she is.

Ok... I stopped talking much to her as I feel such a childish girl will not be my friend. Things got worst, she started smacking that boy backside!!!!! In front of others, even when that boy pulled down his pants, revealing abit of his buttocks!! WHAT A SIGHT! and she actualli was so wild to even want to touch his private!!!

I was totally disgusted... Next she move on to my closer team mate.... Started to gazed at him when he lunch... OF coz... we started to tease her.. why does she need to go lunch when she was full?

Then she got angry.. I heard she cry and tell the guys (whom she enjoyed touching) how sad she is.. BITCH... save this for urself..if you dare cry in front of me... u better be prepared for more from me...

I never see such a slutless and bitchy woman... WTF...

Now i am so happy...becoz i do not enjoyed taking train with her..she will always make those stupid comments on pple on board..and say so loud...

I have peace... But she better beware... I am not a coward... dun let urself to be the first one for me to scold in public...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home