choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Give up KS Wallet

after a whole day of mental struggle... I finally give up the idea of buying the Kate Spade wallet..

Reason being i have an existing wallet and its still in working condition..its not spoilt, nothing wrong it current one... and i dun have much cash left every month after giving to my parents, to joint account...

i am left with not much...

aiyo...but the main reason i tink is i can keep aside some cash so that when i see stuffs i like for raphael..i can buy without hesitation...

This morning, i spend 5mins in RL website..and i confirm and trf the money to the organiser... SOB...imagine...5mins is all it takes...okok..maybe 10mins ya... i need to login, need to type... settle and post in SMH...

this army short was something that caught Ben and my eyes at Suntec last week. The push cart was selling 21bucks..OMG..no brand and 21bucks.. (eerrrm..i tink is those 'cheong' GAP)..i told ben dun buy... hehe..i got something else in mind..

TADAAAA!! this is the one..NICE...will look great in Raphael





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home