choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hectic Weekend

See how Raphael Play with the new controller
Busy Playing with DVD

He is running towards me


Raphael new room was up last sat! On friday night, after he go to dreamland... Me and ben started to pack... I started to fold those highly piled up clothings..whereby i have neglected for past few weeks... some hidden clothes were then lost & found...

Its a chore.. and i regret for not tidying up the place... so fold n keep for quite sometime...then ben went to dismantle the bed (YES! all by himself)... power...while me on the other hand was feeding raphael...

Then i dragged out the 2 big bags of old clothings... haiz..some cant wear..some out of fashion...i just throw alot away..dun wan to tink and keep oredi.. no point... i grown fat..i have to admit.. no longer the slim slim TGE... sob...

just throw n throw...2 big green recycle bag...all these had cost me at least a few hundred when i bought it... no choice lar...old one got to go to make space for new one...

On sat the carpet came... wow! our big investment become a reality... i contributed 200 as mentioned earlier and i am now on strict diet coz no money...hahaa

The look n feel of the room is NOT BAD! love it... On the nite we even slpt together on the carpetted floor till 3-4am... on Sat nite again we slpt inside... not bad...

Raphael was extremely excited about it, when he wake up, he wants me to bring him down and let him walk to his ROOM! hahaaaand he will sit down one corner start to explore his toys...

Then the funny thing i noticed about him was that he now shows what he wan by asking you to do it...by grabbing my hand...passing me the object...

hmmm..very great feeling..to see him learn n play... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home