choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekend is here~~

Yeah... Finally waited for this day to come..Today is Friday.

Tomorrow I will be waiting for the carpet to "arrive" and they will cover up the guest room. Ben is leading this project and me? I chip in 200 lor.. (the gst rebate...)...

But i guess tonight i will be so busy packing my stuff.. If you know me well, my room is in a mess, with bags of unwanted clothings under the bed and tons n tons of clothings stacked up on the bed.. *sigh*

No choice lar, be setting up the room for our important prince, Raphael.
Anything to do with him, I seems to up n up the budget... hahaa..

Concerns of carpet are, will it shred furs? Will it be comfortable for our boy?

As I mentioned before, everything changes, after Raphael came into our "boring" life... I am always happy to go back see this little terror.

By the way, I still remember when i first came back to work after the long long maternity break. I was extremely upset when I see my mum feedin Raphael even when I am around(although her intention was to let me have more rest when she can help me).. I flared at her... and even my dad..Cause Raphael seems to prefer them than ME!

hehee.. later on.. lucky boy boy wants me..else..i sure be so sad.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home