choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Outstanding Spree Items!

Wah... I didnt realised I really spree alot this month... Small small items add up to this amazing figure....from Bras from Maidenform to clothings from Mayuki and Forever21... Literally I buy from head to toe... In to out! whahahaa

I been very puzzled why am I so broke this month, despite the fact that Benji gave me $500 bucks this month for sharing his joy of passing his exams....

This morning, I started to look through my spree and tallying my items and then realised it does add up to an astonishing figure!

Lets see some of the small small items i buy
MaidenForm....




Forever21
Lovely top



Something Casual
Hoohooo...I like
Something relaxing
Something relaxing

Sexy little denim shorts

Mayuki....

For office wear...
Somehow i like this
Weekend wear
I love this top..hehee



PS:
Mayuki Spree - BP #27 3 items, BP #28 3 items
Forever 21 .... unaccountable..
Maidenform Bras --2 (can collect on Friday!!!!)




RL- 1 O/S Belt for myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home