choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kickoff in JB...























New folder


Yeah..this is the first time I officially didnt take care of Raphael for a day!

Went to Pulai Spring Resort in JB with my colleagues. Had lots of fun and it was a fun filled day with team building activities, swimming, meetings, dinner and KTV and wines!

I finally let down the "duty" of mother for a day! hahahaa...it was fun! Simply love the relaxation and the carefree lifestyle... Hope to go for holiday with Ben alone in near future...maybe some resort whereby can R&R and suntan etc... Wohoooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home