choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy... 6 weeks into program

Recently been very busy... just one word busy... but find my life more meaningful and able to save up more money since i am busy! hahahaa

Meanwhile... I am hitting 58.5kg! This morning weight in between 58.5kg and 59kg!! hahaaa

I guess tomorrow I be 58.5kg tml...

How many days am I in liao...close to 6 weeks.... and total lost of 6.5kg! not bad... abit slow I must admit coz i wasnt replacing 2 meals religiously... evil temptation everywhere... ARRRH

Last Saturday, Benette and Benji's Mums bought the Herbal Tea from me hearing that it helps to burn fat and flush out toxics and oil...

Well, who dun wan to slim down?

I aim for another 2kg more before I call it a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home