choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Further Lost of 0.5kg!~ 26th Feb 2010

Total 4kg Lost in 23 days! From 3rd Feb to 25th Feb... A short span of 23 days.... less than a month, I did it! I did it!

As I was posting yesterday on how shocked I was to lose the 0.5kg, this morning, I weigh myself...Another 0.5kg lost! HAHAHA

This is something which puzzles me... Is the tea so powerful? Issit the Cell-U-Loss? Or a combination of both? The meal replacement I doubt so, maybe it reduce the no of calorie I am consuming... The Aloe Vera drink I tink it only helps to cleanse the internal....

So most likely is the tea and Cell-U-Loss... Even Benji also commented how come the ingredients seems so natural and ordinary and yet the weight loss can be achieved?

Out of curiosity, I took out the brochure and started reading .... Seems like the set I am taking now, cleanse my internal (stomach, soothe the digestive system), curb craving, burn fat, full of vitamins...NOTHING? weird...then how i lost that 4kg? As blogged previously, I didnt give up my lunch and dinner.... Only the first week I was super on, to have 2 meals of shake...but subsequently... I gave in to the food... Junk food was reduced but... I occassionally willl still snack abit...

Hmmmm...As I was reading the brochure, I was tempted to try the night cream(since I run out of night cream duno since when).....the scrub (I also run out of scrub.....)

Maybe will get this 2 items to try! Well... No wonder pple keep saying "Thanks to herbalife...." Well... I really need to repeat this too...

It is a MIRACLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home