choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, March 8, 2010

33 Days, Total Lost of 6KG!!!!

As of today I weigh myself, I am now in the 59kg range!!!!! After replacing 2 meals for 3 days in last week!

wohooo.. Very happy and excited as I am close to being my usual weight before giving birth.. I am greedy.. Now my new target is 56kg! hopefully this can be attainable!

Coming to 5 weeks into program... I would say Money is worth spending and investing into this...

Oh ya... My DermoGlo cloth reach.. will try and see if it works as it claimed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home