choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another 0.5kg off at 22nd day - 25 Feb 2010

Just when I thought my weight is so tough to go down further, the products I am taking again amazed me.I must admit that I only replace my breakfast now as I simply crave to eat dinner... hai...so...the progress had been slowed down...


But I didnt cut down on my lunch either... hahaa... BUT! I religiously take my 3 litres of water (1 litre water, 2 litre tea...)...yes...
like a water tank...drink n drink....


Something worth to mark down... I am 61.5kg! yippie! more to lose...and i am 3 weeks into this program! Today is 25th Feb 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home