choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

28th day! Another 0.5kg off the "shelf"

Wahahaaa.... Last night when I weigh myself before I sleep, I knew that today I will be lighter...


This morning I weighed myself...Wohhooooo... 60.5KG... This seems closer to my 5xkg aim..... another 1kg off and i will start with number 5 lor...Will work harder to replace 2 meals with the shakes...

Working extra hard though last nite my mum tempted me with steam boat and other food.. I was quite strong willed to reject them..


Oh ya, I went for my body fat test again and my body fat did drop but still not in a good range...will go gym this Thursday or Saturday...


Thicken my tea to 2 teaspoon to a litre of water...hmmm... Well.. I have some ongoing PLANS!!! Lets see if it is workable first before i blog down more over here...


Also, I sold my first Herbalife product to a fellow mummy who is keen to lose some water retention... Hope she will benefits from the products ba!
28days into the program and I lost 4.5kg! WOHOOO...damn power!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home