choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sprees - Old Navy!!!


It has been Long since I spree-ed for FAMILY Tee...Happen to see this DEAL on Old navy so was thinkin why not? Get it lar...since only USD$5 and moreover got 30%...

So went ahead to order a Tee for Raphael, Ben and ME!!! Hope the Sizes are OK!
Sometimes if I don't indulge in them, who can i indulge myself with... LOL





















For Myself!!!


















For Benji!!
 

















For Baby Raphael!
Look at below Sleeveless Tee and the shorts...LOL...I went crazy buying them...far too CHEAP!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home