choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

14-Jul-2010

Was on MC ytd, having runny nose and slight fever.
For the past 1 week, I was ok, without any vomitting but have the feeling to puke

Only on Monday, I vomitted badly after taking the Cabury hot choc...Arrrh...
Isnt a good feel to puke such drink...the aftertaste is horrible....

then dun feel well for the rest of the day...
Luckily ytd managed to get a MC and rest...

Going to see gynae this Sat! wonder how is the development of this little one

Raphael asked "Mei Mei to played Car with him...Buy Milo, Buy Ice Cream, Buy Chocolate for him.."
Errrr..mei mei is when i keep physo-ing him that is a mei mei lar..

So far he havent guessed the gender of the baby...been denying its existence
Oh ya...I reaching 60kg mark soon... *Sob SOb*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home