choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 9 - Fatter lor

As expected, I am starting to gain weight...be it water retention or fats... heck care liao..
But last weekend was horrible... Vomit almost daily, I hate the feeling..and after-effects...feel so drained and tired after vomiting but definetely feel better...

Esp ytd, vomitted the prata and mee goreng...wah...so "tong ku"...coz alot of lumps of food stuck in throat..

Well...try not to take heavy stuffs...even my usual fish soup..now i think of it also feel so turn off...

One good thing to mentioned, Benji's mum cook me a pot of bird nest! ahhahaaaa...

So worried will vomit out..but luckily baby know which food is GOOD stuff!

Countdown to next weekend see gynae...hope baby is doing fine =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home