choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Genting Trip Booked!!!

After so long, the Genting trip is finally booked!

Though this is a die die must go trip (because of the concert tickets I had purchased for the Jeff Chang Concert)... alot of uncertainities still there... who is going, who is not going....

Who not going if who is not going..OMG!!! giving me numerous headache...

It all started with a "harmless comment"...and hurt a "fragile" heart...
Hopefully my ticket will not be bought in vain...and hope my Dad will joined me... to celebrate his birthday in Genting!!

Lucky thing is that there is this in house promo whereby we get additional $10 off the package which is only $133 for 3D2N!! heheee...

One highlight is my Small uncle, YES, our Favourite UNCLE is joining us (Not forgeting recently Raphael Seems to missed this uncle alot..always ask my mum to bring him take a cab to find "Lao Gu".... hmmm..not sure why he likes him so mucheee)

Probably this is the last trip which I be going before I delivered in Feb 2011... Unless I can squeeze in some Cruise vacation or local hotel getaway... =)

Jeff Chang, Here we Come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home