choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confinement - Nursing Bra.....











Currently had 4 nursing bra and 2 underwired nursing bra...so thought of getting 2 additional so that during my confinement I do not need to wash my laundry so frequently..hahaa.. I even got ready 6-8 pkts of disposable panty so that I dun need to wash them

Abit KS but .... must think of the situation I am in now...make myself happier by spending abit more on those nursing essentials for myself... this bra is really very comfortable..I like!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home