choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 24, 2010

R&R Day - 22-Dec

It was a off day for me...trying to clear leave and also to take this opportunity to meet up with the Feb 2011 Mummies at Marche 313
Get to sleep till 10am then cheong down to Robinson to utilise my voucher and also see what is on sale... Initially thought of getting milk bottles and some other items but end up buying a Fat Controller from Thomas Train and a guitar for Phael.

Next was the gathering at Marche... Got myself the Lunch special comprising of a skewer of chicken and I added on a cheese hotdog...this set comes with free ice lemon tea...

Then we had some rostti, compliment from Nicole... After that had some desserts... I had brownie with ice cream...cheap lar..brownie only $2.90, ice cream is $4++ per scoop...YUMMY!!

We left Marche around 3++pm as some of the mummies need to leave to run some errands... We took some grp pictures and then some went to shop at Taka while some at Novena square...

Mary, Vicki, Zanta, unicorn and myself we went to Taka for a walk and see see look look... Then went on to cold storage to get some drinks and then parted...Nice gathering!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home