choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Very Bad Heartburn + Reflux!

Last nite was feeling unexceptionally unwell due to the heartburn...as I was lying down I could feel the acid lingering my throat...even when i cough the acid was oredi halfway thru my throat...like getting ready to be exploded...

Couldnt endure and ignore this feel and went to vomit... Raphael was so sensible...when he sees me puking badly...he refused to stay outside the toilet..I was worried I may puke on him....and at the same time I couldnt even stand properly... How to have him with me...Keep asking him to go out..but he refused...

Repeated he asked me "Mummy 你ok吗?真的啊??? Ok 啊"

When I was about to be done... I wanted to sayang him but i tink i was too shaky and scratch his forehead instead...so i keep saying he ok anot...issit painful? He replied me "no problem, 没问题"

Then he keep sayang me and asked me whether am i better etc.... haiyo
So sweet boy... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home