choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 35

So far this week been a bad bad week, since Xmas eve, since i had the heartburn and throwing up, I keep having heartburn on n off...

A few nights in a row throwing up and feeling awful... haiz...

Anyway... Been feeling backache recently and started to feel uncomfortable when it comes to going to work esp when sitting for long hours, can break my back...

Well..Endure... I just weighed last nite, 76.5kg....or 77.5kg..I cannot remember... =D

Waistline is appx 41inches !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home