choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Start of Week 37 - 12-Jan-2010

This week marks the start of my 37th week into pregnancy...Could feel alot of changes in myself...

Back-aching every now and then...having a hard time getting up from lying down position...walk abit my lower body feel alot of pressure.... feel  my tummy like drop down abit...hmmm...now can put 2-3fingers between breasts and tummy...

then see more discharge...wondering when will i offload this new darling and see him in person....

alot of movement recently...can feel him pushing when raphael is applying pressure to my tummy..like protesting...

Weight gain is horrible...dun wan to think about it liao...hahaaaa

I need to pack my hospital bag by this week...else really siao liao if i give birth anytime!

also trying hard to educate raphael that yes he is still my #1 love... and he must love Gabriel... =)

Wohooo...official countdown starts NOW! 21 days to go to my EDD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home