choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Kanten Clay


















Yes, this is Japan Imported Clay suitable for 2YO and above to explore their senses and creativity to mould whatever items they want...

Raphael can do ice cream, shapes, imaginary guns etc etc...its endless and he even tell me... the clay doesnt smell hor... I say ya... specially bought for u mah...

My verdict of this item is...
The smell is not so strong compared to playdoh etc...
The cleaning up part not as messy
Not as sticky...

I like!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home