choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dr Lily Skincare

Well.... Been eyeing the scrub and the aloe wash for long time but been rather stingy to go ahead and purchased it... But it was through a conversation with Yvonne, her review of the scrub is so good that I decided to purchase and pamper myself... been always splurging on kids..time to buy for myself...

the scrub is really good... though price abit steep... but...for the "clean" after feel and the aroma of lavender,...i would recommend u to go for it...

The FHB wash is good too!!! love the lavender smell as i had opted to add this into my wash!!! good for those who are tired of normal body wash/shampoo!!!!!

Yippie!!! What else to try next leh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home