choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hong Kong Disneyland Trip - Nov 2011

There is only one word to describe the disneyland stay - MAGICAL!!!

Do I want to go back again? Yes I WIll and be back for longer night stay next round!!!

After looking through the photos I have to admit that Raphael is all smiles at disneyland themepark and hotel... It was a place he been looking forward to go since we informed him about this holiday trip....

He loves it so much that he cried big time during checkout and saw our luggage being pushed out to taxi stand... no choice leh... if I had know of this earlier... would have get another 1-2 night stay and let him enjoy more there.... nvm... another planned trip be 2012!!! We be back!!!

There is a difference between coming back from this trip and other trips... do not feel as broke though my total damage from my end was 2+1k = 3k!! hahahaaaaaaaaa

disney accomodation = 1k
air ticket 1k
spending 1k
excelsoir hotel - paid by Ben!
food n transport - Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home