choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Aquadoodle doodle.... May Purchase...

Recently, without much notice on Raphael's development.... I realised he can actually write from 1-20...count till 29!!!!

He is also very creative and love to writes and draw on the doodle board... so this is my start of the craze... got him 4 aquadoodle, 2 of each design to put at Nai Nai house!

Even got another set for my dear god daughter Yvette and Ian....believed they love it!!! :)

Gabriel will try to participate but...honestly...cannot make it.... improvements need to be made...

The Pros of this is that we are using WATER to draw and its basically harmless to the walls or tables or even floor... even if they start to doodle on the external areas apart from the mat, relax... nothing harmful can be made... coz its WATER...

cool right.... am glad i found this alternative to those color pens... they are simply messy and hard to "maintain..."

GOOD INVESTMENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home