choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Latest Iherbs Purchase - End May

I always make purchase on iherbs and shipped directly to MIL house... so convenient and usually reach me within 3-5working days via DHL...

So far so good and this round I purchase the Vitamin C and Fish oil for Gabriel, not forgetting the usual colostrum powder...

I must say that in future I shall NOT buy any chocolate drinks from US... taste BAD!!! i hate the ovaltine and this time this NESQUIK,....yucks

The gerber puff not bad as it received demand from both Gabriel and Raphael!!!! also got the Happy Baby puff, and the sesame street one.. the latter i yet to let the kids try

Lets see what should I buy next round... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home