choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Carriers - Pupsik

Recent Picture of my new pupsik

Something which has become a part of my life since last year December 2008.Why leh? Ben asked me since i got 2 MIM sling, one complementary from Lynn (A mummy whom I knew from SMH)...one we bought before Raphael was born, why do i need so many..


In fact now I had 2 pupsik, 2 MIM and an infantino..HAHAbut most commonly used are the pupsik. MIM and infantino are sitting at a corner collecting dust, maybe its time to put in WTS.
Becoz it has no ends, comfortable and Raphael loves to be in it. Even to the extend he prefer to be rock to slp in it.


Now my parents also used it to carry him... so useful.
I still remember last year decemember, I was debating with myself whether can I buy this new pouch carrier anot..heheee... i can onli say its a correct investment, thumbs up.


And during recent promo, somewhere in April, Alot of the mummies also "infected" by ah choc's poison and they bought too.
Ting Ting (SMH mummy) love the pouch and Aldan loves to be snuggled inside! I felt happy lar, my friends love to use

Yeah..should i get another one more pouch of different design? heheee.... maybe next month, referencing the post that I am broke..
Hai...i just love to shop! Non Stop

The good old Infantino

Old pupsik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home