choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Konfidence!!

Sian... Last Sat went for a swim with Raphael and then started to rain...

Ben was unhappy becoz i ask him to put the stuffs inside locker as we had 2 IPHONE, 1 blackberry, 1 DSLR in the bag...costing over 2K...

cant be we left it there..if lost... I dunno how also...So ask him to put to locker and he wasnt happy coz he dunno how to operate the automated locker...

end up..He sit at a corner, snapping pictures and it also started to drizzle... then i asked him to play with raphael... i go put in locker... hmmm... it works.... so we played a while until we noticed raphael started to shiver and his lips starts to turn purple

then come the stupid and forgetful thing... we bathe him,strip off his swim diaper and the Konfidence suit...

I assuming he will pack as he rush off to bathroom, leaving me with 2 bags, and 1 camera...I thought i saw him took the swim diaper and suit...so assume he pack liao...

i was too busy lar..honestly speaking..raphael was screaming and crying wanted to go back to the pool...me...i was wrapping him...keeping him warm...hai...stupid me..stupid mistake...

Him assuming i will see and pack the suit into bag...
end up nobody pack..and no one noticed until late at nite i was doing laundry and notice my suit is gone..shit...this suit cost me 60++ previously...

Hai... So ytd we went to get the new Konfidence for 2year old and above... chin cai lar...SGD$74 bucks...wat to do..we want our boy to swim with konfidence and with a warm body...



19th Sept 2009

This is the new branded wetsuit... will upload handsome phael picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home