choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 1 of Phyto Fiber



Yesterday was the first day I tried this drink and I must say that it taste lousier compared to Benji's slimming tea...

Partly becos i am used to drinking tea and partly also becoz the drink got "residue" feeling...

But the effects are... hmmm...quite good... I went toilet total 8 times for the days... and could feel slight stomache when the shit is near...

Feeling is much better than Benji slimming tea and somehow can feel the oil coming out... YUCKS!

I took the first drink on 9th Dec, wednesday nite ard 11pm, then the next day... around 7am i could feel tummyache and done the biggest business i ever had for the past few years!

Power! Then I took the 2nd drink at around 10am, then keep continue frequenting the toilet lor..

This will be a 2 week detox program and I target to loose some weights tummy in due course.


Of coz i will continue to exercise.Last night I went to gym and ran 3.2km in 22min! hehee
Lets continue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home