choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ai Xin Polo Bun!



Went to lunch with my colleagues and they suggested to stop over at this tanjung Rhu Bao shop to buy some Bao.

I bought a Tau Sar Bao and this Po-Luo bun...

See...Ben I so nice to you..buy u this ! hahaaaa

Yeah...finally got my 13th month...this time round i need to be more thrifty compared to previous months...in fact up to 2 yrs back...

coz i been splurging and splurging on Raphael...aiyooo...will i be able to maintain a "HANDSOME" sum in next few months? I dunno

LETS SEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home