choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Detox Program Day 3

This is the first time I am taking slimming tea... At first was very relunctant as I want to believe in exercising to loose weight.

But as I start to drop more pumps, my weight increased! Now I am at the stage of totally dropping that last pump I had...


Sad to say... i started drinking that slimming tea ben is drinking..hahaaa..
Indeed there is some improvement and my pants seems looser... AHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA...
Well... Got to give a try... I want to slim down another 6kg! whahahaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home