choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Take care or not?

Hiyo...now having a little dilemna...shld i ask ben to bring raphael over to my mum's place when he is on the way to work tml at 630am?

Then i wait for the part time maid to come over clean house at 12pm till 2pm...before tt i kiao kar relax and zo bo... hmmm

abit of struggle here as half of me want to rest and kiao kar and sleep like nobody business but half of me (the guilty conscience) ask me to let Raphael stay with me..

Then i got to wake up at 730am, cook porridge, wash up..watch fire... then feed him every 3hrs interval till he wake up..

He wake up then got to play with him... run around with him...maybe can go compasspoint walk walk or the playground...

Then when the part time maid come... I got to juggle between Phael and watch the maid...hMMMMMM....

Let me think about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home