choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

herbal life slimming program - 5th day, 2kg! 7 Feb 2010

Remember I started the slimming program on wednesday, 3rd feb?

Today is 7th feb, 5 day into the program and i have lost total of 2kg! the first day I lost, 1.5kg...then on the 3rd day of program, another 0.5kg lost....till now the 5th day and a total of 2kg lost... well...looking forward to more lost in the 2nd week.

5 day 2kg...isnt it unbelievable? heheee... to me it is... My plan is to try out for 2 weeks and see how much I can lost initially... now looking at it... hopefully I can lose 4kg before CNY... hahaa...

It is abit tough initially but now my eating habits had changed... 2 meals of shake and 1 proper meal with fruits... no snacking in between...well...confession, ytd i took 1 small choc and 2 sweets... hehee... nvm lar..offset with my 5km run lor....

didnt dare to exercise too much as the consultant told me that muscle is harder to break down...well....but i still went ahead to run the 5km....

Lets see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home